We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Processing is performed in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, "BDSG”). Through the information provided here, we would like to give you an overview of how our company processes your personal data, and about your rights under data protection law. Your personal data will not be communicated to any third parties for any purposes other than those described here. We will pass your personal data onto third parties only if:
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point a) GDPR, you have given your explicit consent,
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point f) GDPR, the transfer is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests and there is nothing to indicate that such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data,
- in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point c) GDPR, the transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, and
- this is lawful and, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point b) GDPR, is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
1. Name and contact data of the controller
This Data Protection Notice applies to data processing performed through the controller:
Controller/contact information of the
2. Collection and storage of personal data, and the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our websites www.the browser of your terminal device will automatically send information to our website server. This information will be temporarily stored in a log file. The following information will be recorded without any intervention by you, and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- Request (file name of the requested file) (such as www.example.de/index.html)
- Browser type/version (such as Mozilla Firefox 33, Google Chrome, Safari)
- Browser language (e.g.: German)
- Applicable operating system (e.g.: Windows 10)
- Interim resolution of the browser window
- Screen resolution
- Java on/off
- Cookies on/off
- Colour depth
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Truncated IP address for geographical recognition
- Time of the access (time stamp)
- Flash version
We will process the specified data for the following purposes:
- to guarantee smooth access to our website,
- to ensure our website is user-friendly,
- for the analysis of system security and stability and
- other administrative purposes, and in order to
- detect abuses and eliminate faults
b) When transferring your data by another means with your consent (Article 6 (1) a) GDPR)
The processing is lawful if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes (such as communicating the contact data from your business card). Any consent issued may be revoked at any time. This also applies to revoking consents issued before the EU General Data Protection Regulation came into force, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Please note that this cancellation of consent has future effect. Data processing activities performed prior to the cancellation of the consent, are not affected. You may, at any time, contact us using the contact data set out above, to request information concerning the consents you have issued to us, and the personal data that has been processed.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third parties for any purposes other than those described here. We will pass your personal data onto third parties only if:
- In accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point a) GDPR, you have given your explicit consent,
- In accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point f) GDPR, the transfer is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests and there is nothing to indicate that such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data,
- In accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point c) GDPR, the transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, and
- This is lawful and, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence point b) GDPR, is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
If we provide links to third-party web pages, this process is performed by opening another browser window on your computer, to which your IP address and the target URL address (i.e. the target address of the destination website) are supplied. We have no knowledge of how these data are subsequently used on the third-party website; however, we have only provided links to those we deem to be trusted providers. The assurances contained in this Data Protection Notice therefore do not apply there, of course.
The majority of browsers accept cookies when configured as standard. However, you can configure your browser’s security settings to block cookies or configure your browser to notify you when cookies are active. Of course, the data stored in our cookies will not be linked with your personal data (name, address, etc.).
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you will be asked to switch off the relevant option in your system’s settings. Cookies stored on your computer can erased using the system settings of the browser. Blocking cookies may lead to restrictions in the functions of this online site.
5. Using Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, this is a Web analytics service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (following: Google).
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" (see section 4 for more details), i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and which allow you to analyze the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these web pages, Google's IP address will be shortened in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the Web site and the Internet. to the website operator. The IP address submitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The purpose of the data processing lies in the evaluation of the use of the website and in the compilation of reports on activities on the website. On the basis of the use of the website and the Internet, further connected services will be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; However, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from capturing the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of such data by using the information available at the following link Download and install browser plugin: Browser add on to disable Google Analytics.
6. Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually represent geographic information. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (following: Google).
You can find detailed instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products here.
7. Social media plug-ins
Our website does not include any provider-based social plug-ins to social networks; we only offer links to our profile on Facebook and YouTube.
8. SSL-Secure Socket Layer Procedure
SSL enables encrypted communication or document transmission over the internet between web browsers and web servers. In individual cases, we use this encryption technology to secure the transmission of your data. The URL (i.e. the address) of a website with SSL connection to your browser then starts with https://.
9. Storage, erasure and blocking of data
We process and store personal data in accordance with the principles of data avoidance and data economy, meaning only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage (such as responding to inquiries, performing contracts) or insofar as prescribed by legal regulations to which our company was subject.
Once the purpose for storage no longer exists, or the applicable statutory storage period has expired, the personal data will be routinely blocked or erased in accordance with the statutory regulations. The storage duration criterion is the relevant statutory retention period.
10. Rights of the data subject
Every data subject has the right,
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain confirmation from us whether or not his personal data is being processed. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is or has been disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, to object to or limit the processing of your data, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data insofar as it was not collected by us, about the existence of an automated decision-making process (including profiling) and any significant information regarding the details of this;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to request that any incorrect or incomplete personal data belonging to you and which is stored by us be rectified without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request that personal data belonging to you, and which is stored by us, be erased insofar as the processing of said data is not required for exercising the right to free expression of opinion and information, for fulfilling a legal requirement, and is not needed on the grounds of public interest or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request that the processing of your personal data be limited insofar as you dispute the correctness of the data or the processing of said data is unlawful, but you do not wish for the data to be erased; in this case, the data are no longer required by us but are needed by you for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to the processing of said data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to request that your personal data provided to us be made available to you or another authorized party in a structured, standard and ma-chine-readable format;
- in accordance with Art. 7(3) GDPR, to revoke the consent that you previously provided to us, at any time. This means that in future we will not be permitted to continue processing the data based on this consent, and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. For this purpose you can contact the supervisory authority - State Commissioner for Data Protection - for your usual place of residence or work, or that of our company's main office.
- The restrictions pursuant to Sections 34 and 35 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) apply to the right to information and the right to demand erasure of data.
Insofar as your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests as defined under Article 6(1) 1st sentence f) GDPR, you have the right - in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR - to object to your personal data being processed, provided that there are grounds pertaining to your particular circumstances or that the objection is directed towards direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without the indication of any special circumstances.
If you wish to exercise your right to revoke consent or your right to object, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may however us contact using any other informal means.
12. Automated decision-making processes, including profiling
In principle we do not use any fully automated decision-making process according to Article 22 GDPR for the establishment and performance of business relationships with you. We will separately inform you if this is legally prescribed, and insofar as we use these processes in individual cases.
14. Other data protection queries
If you are unable to find answers here to any other questions, comments or queries regarding your personal data you may have, please contact us at: email@example.com.